Among the Lake Como summer events deserve a mention the opening days of the Ecomuseo della Val Sanagra.
Ecomuseo della Val Sanagra is the organization that coordinates the cultural activities in the area of Val Sanagra.
The area is located among the towns of Menaggio, Grandola ed Uniti, and Porlezza. This area includes museums, natural monuments, open-air monuments, Villas, hamlets, walking and cycling paths and much more.
I recommend you to visit as soon as you can
- Museo Etnografico e Naturalistico Val Sanagra
- Monumental three Il Rogolone
- Fornace Galli ( example of local industrial architecture)
The opening times of the Museo Etnografico e Naturalistico Val Sanagra and Fornace Galli are this summer:
- Sunday 14th and 28th of July
- Sunday 11th and 25th of August
- Sunday 8th and 29th of September
If you are more interested about walking in the Park of Val Sanagra there are two options: